Top Tips For Success!
1 . Be pro active – Don’t be shy!
- It is everyone’s responsibility to make contact to arrange the match, not just the first named person in each round.
2. Look at the due date – it’s like shopping with the sell by date!
- All championship matches must be played by the due date
- If a match has not been played by the due date and you have not contacted the monitor, then a racquet will be tossed.
3. Check out the weather forecast before your Match!
- Look at the weather forecast and make an alternative plan in case of rain!
Finally every best wish to all competitors for good tennis and remember it’s only a game so have fun!
Yours in tennis
Derek & Jayne